Sunday 17 November 2013

Land of the Ever-Living Ones now available as an eBook to purchase on Amazon Kindle!

My new novella, 'Land of the Ever-Living Ones', is now available to purchase as an eBook on the Amazon Kindle platform. If you have a Kindle, you can purchase and download the book easily by searching for "ever living ones", or at this link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Land-Ever-Living-Ones-Anthony-Murphy-ebook/dp/B00GPMOS0U/

The cover of my new novella, 'Land of the Ever-Living Ones'

It's a very exciting time for me. As an established non-fiction author, I'm naturally apprehensive about my first work of fiction. It draws on many themes explored on Mythical Ireland and in my non-fiction books, and could easily fit under a number of categories and keywords, including mythology, spirituality, eternity, afterlife, nature, cosmos, elements, humanity, earth wisdom, new age, self-help. It is a moving dialogue between a sean-draoi (wise old man) and a young boy and reaches into cosmic and spiritual realms. A full description can be read here:

http://www.mythicalireland.com/landoftheeverlivingones/land-of-the-ever-living-ones.html

In the meantime, if you would like to read it you can get it on your Kindle. If you enjoy it, I would greatly appreciate a nice review on Amazon. And, of course, don't forget to give me your feedback in a comment on this blog. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment